We understand that keeping your patients and staff safe is the highest priority for any healthcare institution or office, along with protecting confidential information and medical supplies at all times. Using K-9 Protective Services for healthcare security means you have the peace of mind needed to prioritize the care of all your patients, 24/7. Expertly trained and customer service-oriented security officers are available to meet all your security needs whenever you need them most. No matter the situation you can count on K-9 Protective Services to accommodate your needs. Need someone to watch the lobby, patrol after hours or monitor important office areas? K9PS can provide security services specific to you.
Whether you run a doctor’s office, clinic, nursing home or manage a hospital our security services are industry leading, offering security officers with extensive backgrounds in military and law enforcement. By combining existing technical security, like motion detection cameras, with physical security officers, your facilities will be continuously monitored at all times.
No matter the size of your healthcare facility, we have an extensive background in exceeding the standards are clients require for healthcare security. By partnering with K-9 Protective Services for your security needs, your patients will feel safe seeing our highly trained, and professional security officers standing at your door, watching over them at all times. With flat rates and 24/7 customer support, K-9 Protective Services is always by your side to ensure the highest level of security standards are being met and adapting to meet the constantly changing needs of healthcare security.
K-9 Protective Services provides all your Residential, Commercial and Industrial security needs in a professional and cost-effective manner.
We perform hourly property sweeps observing any property damage or malicious acts such as:
- Vandalism and Theft
- Keeping vagrant and homeless people off your property
We monitor parking areas for blocked spaces and vehicles guarding against inappropriate use of handicap spaces. We keep all “No Parking” and “Fire Zone” areas clear from blocked vehicles keeping a close eye on all properties ensuring safety to the:
- The Nature of The Business
- Residence and the Community within.
K-9 Protective Services uses updated technology to insure our officers are meeting up to our client’s expectation.
Operating outdoor events like carnivals, parades, fundraisers, any size event from small gatherings to huge filled arenas makes having a reputation for safety even more important to ensure people always continue to return and feel safe. Earning a reputation for being an unsafe place can greatly affect you bottom line, something that can be hard to repair no matter the steps taken to remedy it. Take the time to prevent that from happening by partnering with K-9 Protective Services to accommodate your needs.
Here’s some additional services provided:
- Event Security – Any size event, from small gatherings to huge, filled arenas
- Club Security – Nightclub security and bar security of any nature
- Movie Set Security – Crowd control and constant set security
- Election Security – Contentious election cycles can cause violent outbreaks
- Around the Clock Security – 24/7 security and monitoring
- Armed Security – When the cargo or customer needs trained specialists, we’re here
- VIP Security – We have guarded and protected many VIP’s of all stature
- Commercial & Private Security – Any and all properties of any size
- and much more..
Preventing Tragedy on Our Campuses
Researchers estimate there is a school campus shooting nearly every week of the academic year somewhere in the nation. This provides for a very sobering reality of the imperative need to take measures to protect our children. After every incident the question of “what can be done?” is a refrain heard and argued by political leaders, across social media channels, and lingers in the shattered communities working to find the right solution to prevent it from happening again.
There have been over 220 shootings on school campuses across the United States since the Sandy Hook tragedy on Dec 14, 2012. In January 2018, there were 11 school campus shootings.
K-9 Protective Services can help you find the right solutions for your campus. We developed the following guidelines, founded in the Department of Homeland Security’s active shooter response recommendations and culled from our collective expertise in responding to similar situations.
The first step for any education institution is to conduct a professional Risk and Threat Assessment of their campus and should include investigation into their community’s risks.
K-9 Protective Services uses a proprietary 4-pronged assessment approach to score each campus and surrounding community for their threat level and provides you the following insights to prepare appropriately for your unique risks:
- Understanding of family, school, and social dynamics
- Insight into high risk profile types, including personality traits and behavior
- Awareness of the different levels and types of threats for which your campus may be at risk
- Communication guidelines, contingency planning and response tactics
There are multiple avenues and deterrence tactics a school can implement that can serve to reduce their risk. Every campus is unique and the type of deterrence measure implemented is not a one-size-fits-all solution. Each school should consider what is the best fit for them and their risk level, including options like:
- Metal detectors
- Access and egress control
- Cameras and remote monitoring
- Onsite emergency response system
- Armed and/or Unarmed Professional Security Officers visible through the day
As a full-service security solutions provider, K9PS has the experience, capabilities and expertise to create customized initiatives to reduce your campus’s risk.
- Risk and Threat Assessment
- Required Active Shooter Response Training completed within 90 days of a Security Officer’s hire
- Additional hours of campus-specialized training for Security Officers Security
- Officers are trained in emergency first response and prepared to collaborate with law enforcement
- Technology solutions that are a force multiplier designed to capture site data
- Provides an immediate response communication and tracking
- Remote monitoring
- Robotic solutions for visible and undercover security presence
- Response and preparation workshops
Preparation for the unthinkable will greatly reduce the risk of it happening at your school. By implementing inspection, deterrence, and response initiatives you take the necessary preemptive measures to protect your students and staff.